mercoledì 13 agosto 2014

Holidays!

Hi guys!
I'm sorry for my absence, as usual! I'm enjoying my holidays and I'm waiting for some beautiful photos of my work at the contest during the Festival of the Unicorn in Vinci (FI).
Did you know? I won the third prize! Tadaaaaaaaaaaa!!

Ciao ragazzi!
Mi scuso per la mia assenza, come al solito! Mi sto godendo le vacanze e sto aspettando delle foto belle del mio lavoro al concorso durante la Festa dell'Unicorno a Vinci (FI).
Lo sapete? Ho vinto il terzo premio! Tadaaaaaaaaaaa!!


The theme was "fantasy" and this is my interpretation!
What do you think about it?
Congratulations to all the contestants!
Bye!

Il tema era "Fantasy" e questa è la mia interpretazione!
Cosa ne pensate?
Congratulazioni a tutti i partecipanti!
Ciaooooo!









Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Partecipation to the winter bodypainting festival Owl edition!

Hi guys! I'm happy to say my partecipation to the Winter bodyart festival special Owl edition is confirmed!
It will take place on the 1st June in Grazzano Visconti!
On this site you can find all the informations about it!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/

Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di informarvi che la mia partecipazione al Winter bodyart festival special owl edition è confermata!
Avrà luogo l'1 Giugno a Grazzano Visconti!
Su questo sito potrete trovare tutte le informazioni!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/