venerdì 18 luglio 2014

Hi guys! At the moment I'm at home because the taking of the film has been interrupted for the holidays, so I'm preparing my next surprise for you!
ANOTHER BODYPAINTING CONTEST!
I'm taking part to a contest during the Unicorn festival in Vinci (FI) on the 27th of July! It is a festival inspired by the world of Fantasy! I think it will be great! There are a lot of funny things to do and see there!
I'll wait for you there!

See you soon

Giulia

Ciao ragazzi! Al momento sono a casa perchè le riprese del film si sono interrotte per le vacanze, quindi sto preparando un'altra sorpresa per voi!
UN ALTRO CONCORSO DI BODYPAINTING!
Parteciperò a un concorso durante la Festa dell'unicorno a Vinci (FI) il 27 Luglio! E' un festival ispirato al mondo fantasy! Credo che sarà bellissimo! Ci sono un sacco di cose divertenti da fare e da vedere li!
Vi aspetterò lì!

A presto

Giulia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Partecipation to the winter bodypainting festival Owl edition!

Hi guys! I'm happy to say my partecipation to the Winter bodyart festival special Owl edition is confirmed!
It will take place on the 1st June in Grazzano Visconti!
On this site you can find all the informations about it!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/

Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di informarvi che la mia partecipazione al Winter bodyart festival special owl edition è confermata!
Avrà luogo l'1 Giugno a Grazzano Visconti!
Su questo sito potrete trovare tutte le informazioni!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/