mercoledì 2 luglio 2014

Hi guys! I'm not very happy to do this, but I promised I would show you my work of the winter bodyart festival owl edition. So I'll do. You know I'm not very satisfied, but I think there's so much time to grow for me! Hope you like it more than me!
(As soon as possible I'll upload the pictures of my works at the Rockin' T' Park!)
See you soon!

Giulia

Ciao ragazzi! Non sono molto contenta di farlo, ma vi avevo promesso che vi avrei mostrato il mio lavoro del winter bodyart festival owl edition. Quindi lo farò. Sapete che non sono molto soddisfatta, ma penso che ci sia molto tempo per crescere per me! Spero che vi piaccia più che a me!
(Il più presto possibile caricherò le foto dei miei lavori del Rockin' T' Park!)
Ci vediamo presto!

Giulia


 


E-mail: giuliartist@gmail.com
Facebook & Pinterest: Ronzoni Giulia

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Partecipation to the winter bodypainting festival Owl edition!

Hi guys! I'm happy to say my partecipation to the Winter bodyart festival special Owl edition is confirmed!
It will take place on the 1st June in Grazzano Visconti!
On this site you can find all the informations about it!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/

Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di informarvi che la mia partecipazione al Winter bodyart festival special owl edition è confermata!
Avrà luogo l'1 Giugno a Grazzano Visconti!
Su questo sito potrete trovare tutte le informazioni!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/