venerdì 20 giugno 2014

Finally certificate!

Hi guys! I'm glad to show you my certificate! (so you know I'm not joking! =D )
I'm very happy because I've spent much passion during the course and it's a satisfaction when you reach these results! What about you? Someday I'd like to speak to you, why not now?! Tell me, if you like, some satisfaction you've had in your life!

Bssss....bsssss! Remember not to miss the Rockin' park fest in Novegro this week end! I'm waiting for you to encourage me!!! *Cheerleading!*

I have another great news! I've been selected as MUA&hair for a film that will be showed at the conservatory all in Milan. I'm really excited! 

Write you soon (I hope with other good news!!)
Bye!


Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di mostrarvi il mio attestato! (così sapete che non sto scherzando! =D )
Sono davvero felice perchè ho messo molta passione durante il corso ed è una soddisfazione quando raggiungi questi risultati! Cosa mi dite di voi? Un giorno mi piacerebbe parlarvi, perchè non ora? Raccontatemi, se volete, delle soddisfazioni che avete avuto nella vostra vita!

Bssss....bssss! Ricordatevi di non perdere il Rockin' park fest a Novegro questo week end! Sto aspettando che voi mi incoraggiate!!! *Cheerleading!*
Ho un'altra grande notizia! Sono stata selezionata come MUA&hair per un film che verrà proiettato al Conservatorio di Milano. Sono davvero eccitata!

Vi scriverò presto (spero con altre buone notizie!!)

Ciaoooo


Facebook & Pinterest: Ronzoni Giulia
E- mail: giuliartist@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Partecipation to the winter bodypainting festival Owl edition!

Hi guys! I'm happy to say my partecipation to the Winter bodyart festival special Owl edition is confirmed!
It will take place on the 1st June in Grazzano Visconti!
On this site you can find all the informations about it!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/

Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di informarvi che la mia partecipazione al Winter bodyart festival special owl edition è confermata!
Avrà luogo l'1 Giugno a Grazzano Visconti!
Su questo sito potrete trovare tutte le informazioni!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/