martedì 27 maggio 2014

My absence

Hi everyone! I'm really really sorry, but I'm very busy because I'm preparing the last accessories for the owl contest...it is TOO NEAR! Pray for me, please!
I hope I can upload the photos of the project as soon as possible after the festival and, possibly, a photo of me holding a pize! 
Be patient! I'll be back veeeeeeeeeery soon!

Ciao a tutti! Sono davvero, davvero dispiaciuta, ma sono impegnata perchè sto preparando gli ultimi accessori per il concorso dei gufi...è TROOOPPO vicino! Pregate per me, per favore!
Spero di poter caricare le foto del progetto il prima possibile dopo il festival e, magari, una foto di me che stringo un premio!
Abbiate pazienza! Tornerò mooooooooolto presto!

Giulia

Facebook & pinterest: Ronzoni Giulia
E- mail: giuliartist@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Partecipation to the winter bodypainting festival Owl edition!

Hi guys! I'm happy to say my partecipation to the Winter bodyart festival special Owl edition is confirmed!
It will take place on the 1st June in Grazzano Visconti!
On this site you can find all the informations about it!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/

Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di informarvi che la mia partecipazione al Winter bodyart festival special owl edition è confermata!
Avrà luogo l'1 Giugno a Grazzano Visconti!
Su questo sito potrete trovare tutte le informazioni!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/