giovedì 22 maggio 2014

Hi guys! What are you doing?
I'm trying to relax after the final exam, but I'm a creativity bomb! I can't stay quiet for so long! That's why I'm preparing some accessories for the Owl contest...but I can't reveal anything...it will be a surprise for all of you!
I'm looking for some jobs here in Milan, but it's too hard! Bodypainting isn't very know and used in Italy, expecially for the beginners! If you know about some inaugurations, or special events, let me know! It could be a great opportunity for me!
But....let's return to important things....do you want to see what my group and me have done for the final exam?
TADAAAAAA! here it is!

Ciao ragazzi! Cosa state facendo?
Io sto cercando di rilassarmi dopo l'esame finale, ma sono una bomba di creatività! Non posso stare tranquilla a lungo! Ecco perchè sto preparando alcuni accessori per il concorso dei gufi...ma non posso svelare nulla...sarà una sorpresa per tutti voi!
Sto cercando dei lavori qui a Milano, ma è davvero dura! Il bodypainting non è molto conosciuto e usato in Italia, specialmente per i principianti! Se sapete di inaugurazioni o eventi speciali, fatemelo sapere! Potrebbe essere una grande opportunità per me!
Ma....torniamo alle cose importanti...volete vedere cosa abbiamo fatto io e il mio gruppo per l'esame finale?
TADAAAAAA! Ecco qui!



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Partecipation to the winter bodypainting festival Owl edition!

Hi guys! I'm happy to say my partecipation to the Winter bodyart festival special Owl edition is confirmed!
It will take place on the 1st June in Grazzano Visconti!
On this site you can find all the informations about it!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/

Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di informarvi che la mia partecipazione al Winter bodyart festival special owl edition è confermata!
Avrà luogo l'1 Giugno a Grazzano Visconti!
Su questo sito potrete trovare tutte le informazioni!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/