venerdì 6 giugno 2014

Rockin'T'Park!


Hi everybody!!! How are you??? I'm very excited because I've been invited to the Rockin'T'Park in Novegro on the 21st and 22nd June! It is a great festival based on the theme of the '40s 50's and 60's in America! It will be beautiful! Come and see what I have in store for you!! You'll find me in the central pavillion with old vehicles!
Here is the link with the Italian description of Rockin'T'Park!

See you soon!
(Leave me some comments if you have any advice to give to me or any curiosity! I WANNA HEAR YOU!)

Giulia

Ciao a tutti!!! Come state??? Io sono davvero eccitata perchè sono stata invitata al Rockin'T'Park a Novegro il 21 e 22 Giugno! E' una festa fantastica basata sul tema degli anni '40, '50 e '60 in America! Sarà bellissio! Venite a vedere cosa ho in serbo per voi!! Mi troverete nel padiglione centrale con i veicoli d'epoca!
Questo è il link con la descrizione del Rockin'T'Park!

Ci vediamo presto!
(Lasciatemi dei commenti se avete dei consigli da darmi o delle curiosità! VOGLIO SENTIRVI!)

Giulia

Facebook & Pinterest: Ronzoni Giulia
E- mail: giuliartist@gmail.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento

Partecipation to the winter bodypainting festival Owl edition!

Hi guys! I'm happy to say my partecipation to the Winter bodyart festival special Owl edition is confirmed!
It will take place on the 1st June in Grazzano Visconti!
On this site you can find all the informations about it!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/

Ciao ragazzi! Sono felice di informarvi che la mia partecipazione al Winter bodyart festival special owl edition è confermata!
Avrà luogo l'1 Giugno a Grazzano Visconti!
Su questo sito potrete trovare tutte le informazioni!

http://www.winterbodyartfestival.com/special-edition/